- RSS Channel Showcase 9814538
- RSS Channel Showcase 8276490
- RSS Channel Showcase 4306349
- RSS Channel Showcase 5002659
Articles on this Page
- 10/09/18--13:01: _Steps to Changing t...
- 10/13/18--21:55: _US Students Need a ...
- 10/24/18--23:36: _College and Scholar...
- 10/30/18--09:43: _Teen Talk Tuesday: ...
- 11/06/18--11:25: _Teen Talk Tuesday: ...
- 11/13/18--09:32: _Teen Talk Tuesday: ...
- 10/09/18--13:01: Steps to Changing the Cell Phone Policy in Your School
- 10/13/18--21:55: US Students Need a Cell Phone Detox
- 10/24/18--23:36: College and Scholarship Essay Assistance
- 10/30/18--09:43: Teen Talk Tuesday: Sketchy Images
- 11/06/18--11:25: Teen Talk Tuesday: Voting/Elections
As research continues to roll in, it is becoming more and more obvious that cell phones and other personal electronic devices are stealing learning and social and emotional well being from our children during the hours that are supposed to be filled with education. It takes active parents, administrators, and communities who are willing to […]
The post Steps to Changing the Cell Phone Policy in Your School appeared first on Brooke Romney Writes.
This article was originally published in The Washington Post Image via The Washington Post French students are about to get a much-needed detox from their cellphones now that the government has banned them during school for kids 15 and under. When will our educational system follow France’s lead? Sadly, most schools in the United States are turning […]
There is nothing I love more than helping people tell their story! College applications can be especially stressful and full of uncertainty, but a strong essay that conveys growth, passion, and excellence can make a real difference come acceptance and scholarship time. I know that writing is not everyone’s best subject, so if you are […]
There is nothing more important in our relationships with our teenagers than having open communication. When I had younger kids, I thought this would be so easy for me…I’m such a talker! In reality, it’s a lot harder than I thought it would be! Now that I am on my almost third teenage boy, I […]
One of my goals with Teen Talk Tuesday is to raise a generation that feels comfortable talking about real issues, who isn’t afraid to hear what the other side has to say, and is willing to speak their mind in a respectful way. I think this type of dialogue starts at home, so I hope […]
This Teen Talk Tuesday is a great way to check in on all of your children to make sure they are getting their needs met. You can talk in a group or have this conversation one on one, but I love this one as a group…it is less awkward, there are more ideas, and better […]